How Parents Can Help
Even in High School, students show higher rates of success when parents stay involved. Arts programs are a perfect way to support your child and stay involved with their school and education. We need your help and your student needs your support. (Even if they say they don't.) Here are some ways in which you can stay connected.
• Show an interest in your child's music study.
• Keep a record of the student's various music activities.
• Notify a director if your child has accolades to recognize.
• Notify a director if your child is to be absent or late to rehearsals or performances.
• Teach your child to be punctual at rehearsals and performances.
• See that your child keeps up with classroom studies
and makes up missed work.
• Become a Choir Booster and help with choral activities.
• Volunteer for one of our many events.
• Stay Connected: Check the choir website and read weekly news.
• Attend concerts and other events involving your child.
Invite family and friends.